Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Father N Son's date strengthen relationship


The father-son relationship can be complex. 

Fathers and sons with widely different interests can find it hard to relate to one another. Sometimes dads and sons feel competitive against one another.

Sometimes their male tendencies to not communicate feelings are compounded as both want a better father-son relationship but neither one quite knows how to go about it.

As I have watched my own relationships with my sons, thought about my relationship with my own father, and observed many fathers and sons interact with one another over the years  I have identified some key elements to creating and building a strong father-son relationship

These two, the father n Son from Jolo, Sulu, Engineer Abdulmunir I. hadjirul with his son they both giving a chance to know each other. They develop common interest, played and learned their own.

This busy engineer of DPWH-ARMM  never hesitate to give time of his family. He give a chance to make their relationships happy, 

(wrote by Becky D. de Asis - The Redline News)


1 comment:

  1. Now thats a good recipe.There is no better feeling than a good relationshi between a father and his lovely child

    ReplyDelete

Latest News

Popular Posts

MINDANAO PAGADIAN FRONTLINE