Thursday, April 12, 2018

Pagalungan government give tribute to retired municipal treasurer Ondi B. Mamalimping



Pagalungan, Maguindanao  - The Municipal Government of Pagalungan  made a retirement tribute to the most and workaholic treasurer Ondi  B. Mamalimping Alhaj of his 23 years in service as treasurer of the said municipality.

“A teary eyed retired treasurer expressed his co-employees and his mentors that made him successful; “I am very thankful to all my mentors and employees being with me for more years, sacrificing and believing me to pursue my duty in order to help the municipality to improved and developed by moving towards as 1st class municipality of Maguindanao”, said Mamalimping during his speech last April 12, 2018 at Pagalungan gymnasium.

“I remembered those days I struggled most  to fight my weaknesses  of pursuing my dreams here in Pagalungan, it is very memorable in my part that I made already a legacy to left behind to remember for  the next generation who handle the future of my beloved municipality”, said Ondi B. Mamalimping.

During the tribute, Mayor Salik Mamasabulud also give his salute to the retired treasurer Ondi B. Mamalimping who made as 1st class municipality of Maguindanao said, “to you treasurer Ondi B. Mamalimping with my whole employees and the Sangguniang Bayan of Pagalungan, we are all salute your endeavor and hardwork to help our municipality a better one and competitive, we are all, “Thank You” and you still remains in our hearts forever, I salute you Sir”, said the mayor during his speech.

Treasurer Ondi B. Mamalimping was very flattered  the messages coming from different persons who  made him to cry because he never expected that he made a part for their success. (By: Becky D. de Asis)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest News

Popular Posts

MINDANAO PAGADIAN FRONTLINE